Free Papers shall focus on the following topics:
- Innovation treatment in Head and Neck
- Translational science
- Viruses related cancers
- Head and Neck cancer in elderly
Deadline for Free Paper submission: November 30, 2017.
Free Paper abstracts can be submitted electronically, only.
How to submit Paper abstracts:
- Click on “Abstract Form” to submit a Free Paper abstract. Please, enter names and e-mail address of the first Author and names of coauthors (click on “Add Coauthor”), as well as the place where research was conducted.
- When filling in the Abstract Form, the system will ask you to select the topic of your paper.
- The abstract text should not exceed 2400 printable characters (spaces included), and its layout should be per sections: “Rationale”, “Materials and Methods”, “Results” and “Conclusions”.
- The submission system will generate an acknowledgement of receipt, which will be sent via email only to the first Author’s address; if you do not receive the acknowledgement of receipt, kindly inform the Organizing Secretariat immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Organizing Secretariat will be made to the submitting author by January 31, 2018.
Authors are responsible for verifying that all information sent is correct, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
Abstracts sent via Abstract Form cannot be modified at a later time.
The deadline for abstract submission is expired.
The notification of acceptance will be sent to the submitting author by January 31st 2018.